Call us on
0800 056 4110
Our client attended the Charlie Brown Hair Salon in Surrey in 2009. Her hair was cut and then dyed and the hair dye was left on for over an hour under heat.
During that evening our client started to experience severe itching, her face was swollen when she woke the next morning and her eyelids were puffy. Open sores had developed on her scalp and skin around her head.
We helped the lady to make a claim against the hair salon as no patch test had been carried out prior to the treatment. Liability was admitted and our client received £4,000 in an out of court settlement. The medical expert consulted as part of the claim concluded that had a patch test been carried out our client would not have had her hair dyed and would not had suffered a severe allergic reaction.
Back to Client Stories
Simply complete the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.
This data will only be used by Irwin Mitchell for processing your query and for no other purpose.
Contact us today
For a free initial consultation
Use our form
Request A Call Back
Enter your details below and we'll call you back, at a time of your choice.