Facing a regulatory investigation or disciplinary proceedings can be stressful and time consuming especially if they lead to a court hearing. Our solicitors can help you defend your position no matter what industry you work in.
Contact our team today on 0207 650 3999 to talk about your situation.
What Can We Help With?
Professional discipline situations often mean dealing with regulators. They can also involve employment and criminal issues too. We can help you with:
- Regulatory investigations
- Disciplinary proceedings (brought by your regulator and/or your employer)
- Blowing the whistle on colleagues or an employer
- Criminal prosecution.
You should get legal advice as soon as possible if you’re involved in a professional discipline case or think you might face one in future. Acting quickly can help protect your reputation and career.
Who Can We Help?
Our professional discipline solicitors help regulated professionals and senior executives in any sector, with particular expertise in
- Legal (Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board)
- Financial Services (Financial Conduct Authority)
- Education (Teaching Regulation Agency)
- Accountancy and Actuarial (Financial Reporting Council)
- Healthcare (including the General Medical Council, the General Osteopathic Council, General Pharmaceutical Council, Nursing & Midwifery and General Dental Council).
Why Choose Irwin Mitchell?
We can defend your position in an investigation and guide you through from start to finish. You’ll get advice in plain English so you understand exactly what your options are.
Our lawyers have experience helping senior professionals, executives and board members in many highly regulated industries.
Your career and reputation are important. We’ll always try to negotiate or mediate a resolution out of court to reduce any disruption to your life.
We have offices across the UK, so we can help wherever you’re based. As a full service law firm, we can also put you in touch with other legal experts like our employment or brand reputation solicitors.
If you need advice, call us on 0207 650 3999 or contact us online.
Large, experienced team of solicitors
Specialists in representing senior professionals
Advice in plain English
Offices around the UK