Your relationship with your employees is vital to your business’s success. Our employment solicitors can help you manage the legal side of this relationship, leaving your managers with more time to do what they do best.
Employment law issues can become costly, time-consuming and stressful if you don’t handle them quickly. With our help, you can develop the right policies to ensure legal compliance and proactively resolve problems before they grow.
We’re one of the top employment law teams in the country and work with businesses across major industry sectors. Our lawyers are highly experienced in all aspects of employment law so you’ll get comprehensive advice about your HR processes, from recruitment onwards.
What Employment Law Services Do We Offer?
Our forward-thinking and pragmatic advice will help you reduce the risk, costs, stress and management time involved with staff issues. We can help you:
- Train managers on common employment law issues
- Prepare for disciplinary and grievance hearings, appeals, and employment tribunals
- Take advantage of outsourcing opportunities and navigate the TUPE regulations
- Comply with the latest employment legislation
- Transform a specific part of your business and advise on the employment implications
- Manage equality and diversity requirements
- Prevent and resolve employment disputes
- Limit reputational damage
- Protect confidential information
- Stop leavers from poaching valuable employees and customers
- Draft, review, or update contracts and policies
- Conduct a fair process to change terms of employment
- Implement or improve disciplinary and grievance processes
- Bring skilled workers into your business from outside the UK
- Manage your relationship with trade unions
- Carry out collective redundancy consultations.
We can advise on single issues or work with you on a long term retainer basis. Our fixed-price IMhrplus service gives you access to a wealth of online resources, regular legal updates, and a dedicated solicitor for advice on day-to-day employment and HR matters.
Who Can We Help?
Our employment solicitors advise businesses of all sizes and have particular experience with organisations specialising in:
- Financial services
- Consumer goods
- Facilities Management
- Telecommunications, media and technology
We’re based in major cities around the country so can help wherever you or your employees are based. We also work with international companies on UK employment law issues.
Why Choose Our Employment Law Solicitors?
You’ll be working with one of the UK’s leading teams of employment solicitors, with offices across the country.
We’re efficient and cost-effective across both individual matters and high volume work. With our strategic advice and set cost training packages, you can benefit from:
- Lower business risk through improved legal compliance
- Increased profits from improved staff performance and productivity
- Reduced risk of leavers damaging the company
- Peace of mind for managers
- More time for managers to drive value.
Our flexible fee structures mean that you get exactly the level of service you need with no unwelcome surprises. You can choose from options including a bank of hours, capped fees, or a retainer service.
You can also take advantage of our firm’s expertise in other areas of law that impact employers, such as pensions, tax and immigration.
Learn more about how our employment lawyers can help your business – call us on 0808 271 2602 or contact us online.