Our commercial litigation and disputes lawyers work with you to understand and manage risks to your business and to resolve disputes effectively.
Our clients say that we’re commercial, technically excellent, proactive and good to work with. We’ll help to protect your reputation and promote your success.
What Dispute Resolution And Commercial Litigation Services Do We Offer?
We work with you closely to understand your business and personal objectives and to help you minimise risk to your business. Issues that we regularly help with include:
- Managing your relationships and agreements with third parties – including third party suppliers, agents, purchasers, customers and advisers
- Managing the relationships between directors, shareholders and employees – including covenant issues, breach of confidence and breach of duty
- Protecting your business assets – including your intellectual property, brand and property
- Protecting your financial position – including financing agreements, banking arrangements, securities and guarantees.
When disputes can’t be resolved through mediation or informal arrangements, we can also help you take matters further, all the way to court if needed.
Who Do We Help?
If you’re involved with driving the success of your company, we’ll work alongside you and your team to ensure that you and your business are protected. We regularly help:
- Senior executives – CEOs, CFOs, GCs, Real Estate directors, HR professionals, risk managers, in-house lawyers and business owners
- Professionals – advisers and media and sports personalities
- Individuals – shareholders, directors, purchasers, business customers or investors
- Businesses – in the UK and across the world with a particular knowledge of the financial services, consumer, manufacturing, technology and real estate markets.
Why Choose Our Commercial Litigation And Dispute Resolution Lawyers?
We take the time to understand your business and its objectives. We’ll work with you to identify potential risk areas, and avoid disputes arising in the first place. Our lawyers talk your language, and will give you no-nonsense advice in plain English.
Disputes can be a distraction from your day-to-day business. We’ll work to find a resolution as quickly and efficiently as possible, so you can get back to business as usual.
Ideally we’ll get involved early to manage and resolve it before things escalate. If things do proceed to litigation, we’ll be there to support you every step of the way.
We’re not afraid to share the risk of commercial litigation with you. We use innovative pricing and funding structures to allow you to pursue or defend your case at minimal or no cost.
Call our Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution team on 0808 271 2602 or contact us online to find out more about how we can help.