Employment laws are constantly changing which makes it harder for you as an employer to comply with your legal obligations. Not complying could result in costly legal claims and financial compensation. Our IMhrplus service helps you stay up-to-date with employment law and gives you advice on managing employment and HR issues in your business.
Whether you’re a small business or large corporate, IMhrplus provides you with employment law support at your fingertips, when you need it. You will have access to expert legal advice from one of our employment solicitors who knows your business and can give you advice that’s tailored to your needs.
What Is IMhrplus?
IMhrplus is a fixed-fee employment law and HR advisory service offered by our employment law solicitors. If you’re a business owner, HR professional or run a business without an HR team, you can use IMhrplus to help manage your employment obligations and legal requirements.
We understand you want to focus on running your business so IMhrplus helps you:
- Manage your people with minimum risk
- Keep up to date with employment law changes
- Stay compliant with employment law
- Avoid employment tribunal claims
- Upskill your HR team
- Ensure you have legally compliant and up to date contracts and policies
- Get employment law and HR advice within your budget – without the fear of running up big bills
Our service helps you stay compliant with regular changes in employment law all from one place on our IMhrplus website. Find out more on how we can help you by calling 0800 056 2487 or contact us online to set up a meeting.
How Does IMhrplus Work?
IMhrplus gives you convenient access to employment law resources at a reasonable cost.
Through our service you can get:
- A written compliance audit of your current employment contracts, policies and procedures along with advice on any changes or improvements you could make
- A dedicated solicitor to handle your HR needs and access to our wider employment law team
- Representation and defence if you face an Employment Tribunal claim (if you chose our optional employment tribunal insurance policy)
- Access to our user-friendly IMhrplus website with practical advice and a Guide to Employment Law that includes template documents and examples of how to use them
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you updated on employment law news and any changes that could affect your business
- Invitations to our national seminar programme and other training sessions we hold throughout the year
- An optional employee benefits platform that gives your staff discounts at major retailers across the UK.
Who Is IMhrplus For?
IMhrplus is for anyone that needs employment and HR advice specific to their business. We work with businesses in different industry sectors such as:
- Financial Services
- Public sector
- Professional services
Working in many industries gives our lawyers unique expertise on how employment law affects businesses differently. Your assigned solicitor will work in partnership with you to give you advice specific to your business and HR requirements.
Why Choose IMhrplus?
We have a national employment law team that helps businesses across the UK keep up-to-date with employment law. We build long-lasting relationships by working closely with you to make sure our advice is tailored to your business.
Our lawyers have an in-depth knowledge of employment law and HR matters. We can help you write or improve employment contracts, HR policies and procedures to keep you compliant with employment law
If your business faces an Employment Tribunal claim, we can support you with our optional Employment Practices Liability policy. The policy can cover costs like defence, compensation and settlements. We understand that tribunals are stressful for everyone involved, so your dedicated solicitor will guide you through each step.
Find out more about IMhrplus and how it can work for your business - call 0800 056 2487 or contact us online.
How Much Does IMhrplus Cost?
We’re always transparent about our fees. Before you commit to using our service we’ll discuss what your needs are and send you a quote. We’ll take into account the size of your business and your budget and there will be no hidden or unexpected costs.
Our quote gives you an annual fee and you’re free to pay on a monthly or quarterly basis. If you choose to add our employment tribunal insurance policy to the service, this is paid up front.
Our innovative and flexible fee structures mean that you get exactly the level of service you need with no unwelcome surprises. You can choose from options including traditional hourly rates, fixed-price quotes for work, capped fees, or an annual retainer. There’s also our "bank of hours" service which allows you to buy a block of hours in advance, at a significant saving.
Contact us today to discuss your employment needs and get a quote. Call 0800 056 2487 or use our contact form and we'll call you back.