The business world is becoming an increasingly regulated place. Whether environmental law, health and safety or other regulations, it’s important your business stays compliant.
We provide advice and support to clients across a range of industries, with particular expertise in the construction, mining, agriculture and manufacturing sectors.
Our safety and environmental lawyers offer businesses a range of services, including:
- Advice on regulatory compliance
- Consultancy on the potential liabilities of business transactions
- Training on your duties as a business, or as an individual
- Advice and representation if you are facing an investigation or prosecution
- Reputation management following an investigation or prosecution
How Irwin Mitchell Can Help Your Business
We have experience acting in high profile disputes with regulators, as well as providing solution-focused, commercial advice to manage potential liabilities.
You can expect a highly responsive service from our dedicated team, as well as benefitting from our:
- Commercial focus
Our team has a strong commercial sense – we aim to find ways to get projects moving, while protecting your business’s interests and reputation
- Experienced advice
We have acted in many high profile cases, and have experience helping businesses of all sizes
- National network of offices
We have a team of lawyers, spread throughout the UK. Because of our size we can quickly respond to any request – no matter how big or urgent
- Full Service
Irwin Mitchell is a full service law firm, meaning that we offer a comprehensive range of legal services under a single umbrella