0370 1500 100
Motor Insurance Policy Claims

Confirmation Of Losses

In order for us to deal with a Motor Claim we need the Claimant to complete a Confirmation of Loss (COL) form. Your COL form has been posted to you, which you can complete and return to us, or alternatively you can visit out Online Motor website and complete it online.

Our Motor Online service allows you to complete your Confirmation of Loss Questionnaire online, speeding up processing of the initial stages of your claim.

We would ask you to check the details we have received in connection with your claim and complete any missing information before sending the form back to us. Please note that we can only start to act on your behalf once all of this information has been received and this should only take between five and ten minutes. You will need your car registration, your date of birth and the date of the accident.

If you encounter any difficulties with the form or have any questions please call us on 0345 6041561.

The above information relates to the law in England and Wales.

* Subject to entering into a ‘No Win No Fee’ agreement in conjunction with our Allianz Litigate insurance policy and complying with your responsibilities under its terms.

All Scottish cases will be handled by the Scottish law firm with which we are associated, Irwin Mitchell Scotland LLP. The law relating to funding is different in Scotland and you will receive separate advice about what that means as well as a separate funding agreement.

Contact Us

Simply complete the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.

Prefer not to call?

Use our form

This data will only be used by Irwin Mitchell for processing your query and for no other purpose.

Start Your Claim Today

To begin your claim for compensation, or ask any questions regarding personal injury claims, contact us today for a free consultation.

This data will only be used by Irwin Mitchell for processing your query and for no other purpose.

© 2019 Irwin Mitchell LLP is Authorised & Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our Regulatory Information.