As we enter 2023, in the midst of a cost-of-living crisis with high energy prices, inflation and an ambiguous approach to climate change, there’s uncertainty about how this year will play out.
But what we can already be certain of is the significant and wide-ranging new and proposed legislation on the way.
Report: What’s On The Horizon 2023
Our new report summarises what your business needs to look out for over the coming year, so you can navigate challenges and opportunities within the real estate sector.
Find out about:
Read our what’s on the horizon report to find out more
- The aim of the Retained EU Law (Revocation and Reform) Bill
- The wide-ranging Levelling-Up and Regeneration Bill
- The potential new energy efficiency requirements
- The expected abolition of ‘section 21’ evictions
- The long-awaited Product Security and Telecommunications Bill
- The prospect of new requirements for landlords to become more pet-friendly
- And much more.
In March 2022, the government made a consultation on environmental targets, and in December 2022, they published the long-awaited response to this. We look at the differences between the targets proposed in the consultation and the final targets.
Read about environmental targets here