ESG dominates corporate agendas, but there’s been little focus on governance.
By taking a robust approach to governance, you’ll protect your stakeholders’ interests, reduce your reputational risks and gain an advantageous position in the competitive market.
In partnership with Legal 500, we surveyed over 115 in-house lawyers globally to gather their insights for how to develop and implement successful and forward-looking governance programmes.
Our report explains the importance of building a strong governance framework, so your business operates in both an ethical and compliant manner.
- The key factors for good governance
- How to influence and challenge your board
- The importance of board diversity
- How to embed and prioritise a simple governance framework
- Why you should emphasise horizon scanning
- And more.
Read our report