Call us on
0800 056 4110
Irwin Mitchell’s specialist Personal Injury team in Sheffield have secured compensation for a client who suffered food poisoning.
Our client, a 65 year old man from Sheffield, and a friend ate lunch at the Millhouses Hotel in Sheffield. Shortly afterwards he suffered symptoms of food poisoning including vomiting, diarrhoea and weight loss.
He visited his GP and, following treatment and tests, a diagnosis of food poisoning was confirmed by the doctor.
The Environmental Health Agency was instructed and an inspection of the hotel was undertaken which found their food hygiene to be lacking.
Following negotiations by specialist personal injury lawyers Irwin Mitchell the defendant’s admitted liability and £1,750 was secured in compensation for our client.
If you or a loved one has suffered food poisoning due to poor hygiene standards, our personal injury lawyers could help you claim compensation. Visit our Food Poisoning Claims page for more information.
Back to Client Stories
Simply complete the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.
This data will only be used by Irwin Mitchell for processing your query and for no other purpose.
Contact us today
For a free initial consultation
Use our form
Request A Call Back
Enter your details below and we'll call you back, at a time of your choice.