1. The Promoter of the competition is Irwin Mitchell Solicitors. The competition is open to individuals resident in the UK. Employees and their families of Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, their associated companies, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible for entry.
2. Employees and their families of England Rugby are not eligible for entry.
3. Entrants must be over 18 and only one entry is permitted per person.
4. Entry to the competition is made by a person successfully counting the number of passes in the video at www.irwinmitchell.com/rugby and submitting their entry using the form on that page.
5. The winner will be chosen at random from those people who submit a correct entry.
6. Entries to the competition must be made no later than 11:59pm on Sunday 15 March 2020. Any entries submitted after this time will not be included.
7. The prize is a signed England rugby shirt and signed rugby ball.
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone by 3 April 2020 using the details provided when entering.
9. Losing entries will not receive a notification.
10. No cash alternative to prizes is available and prizes are non-transferable.
11. If the promoter receives no response from the prize winner within 14 days, the prize will be forfeited.
12. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Promoter: Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, Riverside East, 2 Millsands, Sheffield S3 8DT.
14. Irwin Mitchell respects your privacy and will not pass on your personal data to any third party.