1. The Promoter of the competition is Irwin Mitchell Solicitors. The competition is open to individuals resident in the UK. Colleagues and their families of Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, their associated companies, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible for entry.
2. Entrants must be over 18 and only one entry is permitted per person, but a parent or carer may enter on behalf of their children or dependants.
3. Entry to the competition is made by a person replying to Irwin Mitchell’s competition posts, posted on 19th May 2020 on Facebook and Twitter, with a short, landscape video clip saying what they’re looking forward to.
4. By replying to the tweet or Facebook post with your video, you are giving Irwin Mitchell permission to use the video and those people in the video, in its future marketing communications.
5. In June, Irwin Mitchell’s Marketing team will select up to eight video entries from Twitter and/or Facebook to feature in a new video, which will then be promoted on the Irwin Mitchell social media channels.
6. If you are chosen to appear in the video, you will be asked to send your video file and contact details, to a given Irwin Mitchell email address. Entrants must be willing to submit their contact details including phone number, email address and postal address, if their video clip is chosen, and will be asked to sign a consent form.
7. Entries to the competition must be made no later than midnight on Sunday 31 May 2020. Any entries submitted after this time will not be included.
8. The prize per video used in the final cut to be published in June 2020 is a £25 Love2Shop e-voucher, which will be sent to you via email.
9. A retweet or share of your video entry does not guarantee your clip will be included in the final video in June 2020, and does not mean you will receive a £25 voucher.
10. If you do not send your video file to the given email address for inclusion, you will not win a £25 e-voucher.
11. The winners will be notified by @IrwinMitchell on the social media channel on which they entered.
12. Losing entries will not receive a notification.
13. The winner will receive their prize at their agreed email address.
14. No cash alternative to prizes is available and prizes are non-transferable.
15. If the promoter receives no response from a prize winner within 3 days of notification, the £25 prize will be forfeited.
16. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have agreed to the content of their reply to be used by Irwin Mitchell in the company’s communications.
17. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. Promoter: Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, Riverside East, 2 Millsands, Sheffield S3 8DT.
19. Irwin Mitchell respects your privacy and will not pass on your personal data to any third party.