0333 0100 068

International Estate Administration & Probate

With more of us these days having assets or interests abroad, the process for dealing with an estate can be made even more complicated as a result.

If the deceased owned property abroad or had bank accounts overseas, you may find yourself having to deal with different laws and tax rules. Language and cultural differences may also make things more difficult. It may also be the case that the deceased was domiciled abroad but held assets in the UK, and a UK Grant of Representation may be required.

Our Expertise In International Probate Cases

If you would like professional advice on dealing with international assets, contact us. Our specialist team has particular expertise in helping people when their loved one owned property overseas and helping people obtain a UK Grant of Representation for someone who died domiciled outside the UK.

The requirements for applying for a UK Grant of Representation differ depending on where the deceased domiciled. We have extensive experience in this area and understand how to tailor our service according to the work required.

Our international probate solicitors have helped overseas clients from a range of countries deal with UK assets and remit those back to the country of residence.

Choose to work with us and you will get one point of contact who will keep you updated on how things are going. We’ll speak to you in plain English, not legal jargon.

Once we understand your needs, we’ll be able to give you a clear idea of costs, so there’ll be no surprise bills later down the line.

Call Today For A Free Initial Discussion

For a no-obligation chat with one of our experts, call us today or send us on online enquiry.