When you visit a beauty salon, you expect a professional service from trained staff. When this isn’t the case, a routine treatment can end up causing you harm. If you've suffered an injury at a beauty salon, we can help.
The lack of regulations in the beauty industry means that salon staff can use equipment and perform treatments without proper training or experience. If you’ve suffered an injury as a result of negligent treatment by a beauty therapist, we can help you claim compensation.
Our solicitors have experience making beauty treatment compensation claims for:
- Injuries from lip fillers
- Injuries from incorrect use of semi-permanent makeup
- Lacerations, blisters, burns and infections from waxing
- Loss of hair
- Eye injuries from lash extensions or dyes
- Allergic reactions to wax, eyebrow and eyelash dye
- Burns and rashes from tanning
- Burns or scarring from chemical peels and laser treatments
- Damage to the nail beds from excessive filing
- Reactions to manicure and pedicure products
- Fungal infections from sterilized equipment
How Much Compensation Can I get?
This depends on the injuries and financial losses you've suffered. Every injury is different, and your circumstances will be unique to you. We offer a free initial consultation where we'll discuss your situation and how this can affect your compensation.
Can I Make A No Win No Fee Claim?
Yes. Most of our personal injury claims are taken on a No Win No Fee basis. This means you can make a claim with no financial risk*.
Why Choose Us?
Our expert solicitors have helped many people who've been harmed by negligent treatment at a beauty salon. We understand that this is a difficult time for you, and we'll support you throughout the claims process. We can also help you access medical care and treatment if you need it.
If you'd like us to make a claim for an injury you've suffered as a result of a beauty treatment, we could help. Call us on 0800 056 4110 or contact us online. We'll give you a free initial consultation where we can discuss your claim
Call us for a free initial consultation0800 056 4110
Or we can call you back at a time of your choice