Stephen’s areas of expertise are commercial and contractual disputes, shareholder disputes, breach of warranty claims, breach of fiduciary duties claims, professional negligence claims, IT disputes and contractual disputes with an Intellectual Property aspect. Stephen acts for individuals and businesses from a variety of sectors, with a focus on limited companies in the engineering and manufacturing sectors.
He qualified as a Solicitor in 2013.
- Obtaining summary judgment for Encon Insulation Limited in a commercial dispute against a recruitment consultant.
- Acting for the UK subsidiary of an Indian manufacturing company on a variety of claims, including breach of fiduciary duty and conspiracy to injure.
- Successfully acting to recover a substantial sum from two Panamanian companies arising out of breach of contract for services for a large facilities provider.
- Advising a well-known civil engineering contractor in relation to a multi-million pound dispute arising out of issues with sewerage works in the Greater Manchester region.
- Acting for a company based in France in a contractual dispute with a UK company over alleged breaches of contract during the supply and commissioning of equipment at a power station.