Sarah has over 15 years’ experience advising on a range of deal-driven commercial arrangements helping clients give legal effect to the commercial arrangements necessary to achieve their goals.
This includes supply chain management, routes to market, strategic alliances, brand exploitation and sourcing arrangements.
Sarah has tremendous commercial acumen having spent a large portion of her career in-house at Alstom and has completed key secondments including Accenture, Northgate Information PLC, IMI PLC and Siemens PLC.
- Acting for a German manufacturer on its energy supply arrangements with Npower to support its UK manufacturing activity.
- Advising a premier brand drinks manufacturer on its US distribution and marketing arrangements.
- Acting for a telecommunications provider on its reseller and end-user arrangements.
- Advising a leading logistics provider on the outsourcing of its information technology platform.
- Advising a manufacturer on its design and supply arrangements with a leading national jewellery retailer.
"Sarah Riding is commercial, pragmatic and responsive and a pleasure to deal with." – Legal 500, 2020
"Sarah is an exceptional commercial lawyer, has extensive knowledge of the sector we operate in and shows a genuine interest in her clients’ interests. Sarah has tremendous commercial acumen and is an asset in helping to shape a deal as well as being skilled in negotiating and drafting agreements." – CEO, Sport Sector
"Sarah provided the project team with clear, professional legal guidance which we have trusted and respected and ensured that risk has been managed in accordance with demonstrating a clear understanding of the operational business need." – Project Director, Leading Motoring Organisation