Jonathan specialises in professional negligence, commercial litigation and fraud. He has particular expertise in claimant negligence claims against solicitors, surveyors and tax professionals.
He has also conducted litigation in various jurisdictions around the world including the USA, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Hong Kong.
Jonathan qualified as a solicitor in 1990.
- Acted for an Israeli entrepreneur in a £20m claim against a City law firm arising from their professional negligence.
- Acted for an international airline in respect of a Freezing and Disposure Application in London and Hong Kong.
- Acting for an international businessman in a fraud claim for £175m.
- Acting in two group claims against solicitors arising from failed investment schemes.
- Acting for a number of pensions companies and pensions advisors in respect of a dispute against the Pensions Regulator.