Amy joined our Birmingham office as a solicitor in early 2015. Previously, Amy has advised on contentious and non-contentious restructuring and insolvency matters on behalf of corporates and individuals. She has also worked with practitioners, creditors, individuals, institutional lenders and major corporates on their cases.
In the last 15 months, Amy has been seconded to RBS Global Restructure Group in Birmingham on a part time basis.
"Amy Keogh is one of the leading associates in the market." – Chambers & Partners, 2020
- Assisting administrators on the sale of Dwell Retail Limited (in administration). Amy advised on the selling of the business and its assets, on the assignment and surrender of numerous leases, on the handling of court applications in relation to disclosure and on providing creditors with information.
- Assisting in the appointment of administrators over seven companies within the Bournston Group. She helped with subsequent property sales, negotiating agreements with universities on letting their student accommodation and dealing with arbitration claims upon defects in properties.
- Advising JD Sports Fashion PLC on the acquisition of the business and assets of Cloggs (UK) Limited (in administration).
- Advising an asset-based lender on a large scale collection of disputed debts.
- Advising office holders, investigating the conduct or directors of insolvent companies including the actions for recovery of assets, advising on wrongful trading and setting aside antecedent transactions and misfeasance claims against direct and former office holders.