Your ability to run your community rugby club is vital to its success. We know you value relevant guidance to enable growth and manage risk behind-the-scenes, so you can focus your attention and energy on the field of play.
In partnership with England Rugby, we’re offering free access to a secure, online suite of legal documents to help your club comply with all its legal obligations.
What do we offer?
Our suite of documents will support your club to:
- Manage your relationships and agreements with third parties
- Outline your workers’ roles and responsibilities
- Make sure your workers and playing staff are on the right type of employment contract
- Conduct a fair process to change terms of employment
- Develop an employee handbook
- Assess your fire, health and safety compliance and policies
- Review your policies in line with data protection regulations.
How does it work?
Complete and submit the form to request an account be created for you, on behalf of your rugby club. We’ll set up your account and you’ll get an email with login information, within one working day.
Once you’ve logged into the portal, you’ll have access to all of the template documents available. Remember to review the disclaimer on the front page of each document you download.
Already have an account?
If you already have an account, visit the portal to log in and access the documents.
We’re here to support you when you need it. If you have any questions or you’d like to speak with someone, you can call the free RFU Legal & Tax Helpline on 0333 010 0337.