Today’s retirement living sector is more complex than ever before, and care homes and retirement living providers must comply with an increasing range of rules and regulations, governing everything from property development to employment.
Our expert Retirement Living team has extensive experience of advising on a wide range of issues in the specialist market, including:
- Planning and construction of retirement accommodation
- Corporate transactions and business structuring
- Finance and tax structuring
- Commercial contracts and procurement
Our team pulls together a wealth of knowledge and expertise to help you navigate the legal landscape for a varied client base which includes:
- Property development and property management companies
- Care homes and other care service providers
- Banks and other lenders
The multi-service nature of our team means we can advise in all aspects of senior living, not just real estate. We can also assist with:
- Employment issues, including immigration and whistleblowing
- Intellectual property and reputation management
- Resolving welfare disputes and managing state governance
- Inquests and Serious Care Reviews
- Challenging CQC decisions and tribunal appeals.