Win an Easter Egg
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of the competition is Irwin Mitchell Solicitors. The competition is open to individuals resident in the UK. Colleagues and their families of Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, their associated companies, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible for entry.
2. Entrants must be over 18 and only one entry is permitted per person, but a parent or carer may enter on behalf of their children or dependants.
3. Entry to the competition is made by a person replying to Irwin Mitchell’s Easter Egg Decorating posts on Facebook, Twitter or tagging @IrwinMitchell on Instagram, with a photo of an egg either they or a child has decorated.
4. On Tuesday 14 April 2020, Irwin Mitchell Solicitors will announce one winner per platform chosen by Irwin Mitchell's social media team.
5. A separate competition for colleagues will run alongside the external competition and one winner across all social media platforms will be chosen from Irwin Mitchell staff.
6. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will not be considered for a prize.
7. Entrants must be willing to submit their contact details including phone number and postal address, if they are successful.
8. Entries to the competition must be made no later than midnight on Monday 13 April 2020. Any entries submitted after this time will not be included.
9. The prize per person is a chocolate Easter Egg up to the value of £30 chosen by Irwin Mitchell Solicitors.
10. The winners will be notified by @IrwinMitchell on the social media channel on which they entered on Tuesday 14 April 2020.
11. Losing entries will not receive a notification.
12. The winner will receive their prize at their agreed postal address directly from the retailer chosen by Irwin Mitchell Solicitors.
13. In relation to the current coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, prizes may be left on the doorstep by the delivery driver and Irwin Mitchell Solicitors cannot be held accountable for the courier’s actions.
14. No cash alternative to prizes is available and prizes are non-transferable.
15. If the promoter receives no response from a prize winner within 14 days, the prize will be forfeited.
16. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have agreed to the content of their reply to be used by Irwin Mitchell in social media communications.
17. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. Promoter: Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, Riverside East, 2 Millsands, Sheffield S3 8DT.
19. Irwin Mitchell respects your privacy and will not pass on your personal data to any third party.