When we work out how much compensation you should receive, we look at a number of different things such as any earnings you have lost and expenses you have faced due to the medical negligence.
This can include:
- Expenses for which you may have receipts, such as travel expenses for medical appointments, medical equipment and things that you have bought to help you in your daily living
- Earnings you have lost if your injuries/illness have stopped you working
- Costs of any surgery or medical procedures you needed after suffering from negligence
- Any adaptations to your home
- The costs of receiving current and future care
- Future loss of earnings if your condition does not allow you to return to work, or to return to the same career
You may also receive compensation for the pain and suffering resulting from your injury or illness. The payout you get will vary depending on the nature of the injury or illness you have suffered.
We’ll use all of the information you provide to make sure you get the compensation settlement you deserve.
Medical Negligence Claims – Free Initial Consultation
The amount of compensation varies from one claim to another. While two clients may have suffered the same injury, their circumstances might be entirely different, resulting in dramatically different compensation levels.
If you’d like to discuss a potential claim, we offer a free initial consultation. Call us free on 0800 121 6567 or contact us online and we’ll get back to you.