0345 604 4911

Child Abduction

Our expert child abduction solicitors are available to assist you urgently if:

  • Your child has been brought to the UK by the other parent without your consent
  • You have brought your child to the UK without the other parent’s consent and they are seeking the child’s return, which you oppose
  • Your child is at risk of, or has been taken to another country by the other parent without your consent

We can also assist you where:

  • You are seeking to arrange contact with your child who lives in another country to you and the other parent is not agreeable
  • You wish to relocate to another country with your child or you wish to oppose the other parent’s plans to do so

Our child abduction solicitors have the necessary experience to assist you and understand the urgency of the situation for you and your child.

It doesn’t matter if the person who has taken your child is the other parent – anyone that removes a child from one country to another without consent may be committing a criminal offence.

There may be international agreements, the most common being the Hague Convention which can assist you in securing the swift return of your child.

Our lawyers have in depth knowledge of these international agreements and the defences available if you wish to oppose an application to return. It is essential that you do not delay in taking expert advice, as delay can prejudice the outcome you seek.

Where no agreement is in place, we will instruct specialist child abduction lawyers from our international network of contacts to fight your case. We’ve worked on cases around the world including Europe, Middle East, USA, Australasia and the Far East where we have successfully reunited children with their parents.

We can also help locate a child that has been brought to the UK without your consent and go through the courts to ensure their safe and swift return.

Contact Us For Expert Advice

If your child has been abducted from the UK, or brought here from another country, get in touch with us as soon as possible. Do not say or do anything to the other parent until you have taken advice as to do so may result in the other parent moving again. Your communications may be used against you to infer your consent. We will advise you quickly and expertly to ensure the best possible outcome for you and your child.

Contact us on 0345 604 4911 or get in touch online.

0345 604 4911