Tom is an experienced property litigator who helps his clients to avoid or resolve disputes involving property. Tom will always try and resolve an issue without Court proceedings if possible. If not, Tom is used to litigating in the County Court, the High Court and before the Property Tribunals.
Tom acts for individuals, businesses of all kinds and charities.
Tom has extensive experience across all forms of property disputes, including:
- Lease renewals, rent and service charge arrears recovery
- The exercise of break options
- The enforcement of leasehold covenants
- The enforcement of other covenants attached to land
- Rights of way
- Rights of light
- Boundary disputes
- Adverse possession
- The electronic communications code.
Tom can also advise on issues relating to property sale and purchase agreement, development agreements and conditional contracts. He can also help with negligence claims relating to a property transaction.