Sybille is a Partner and Head of the Southern Employment teams based in London, Gatwick and Southampton at Irwin Mitchell. She's dually qualified as an English solicitor and German Rechtsanwältin, and advises on the full range of employment issues under English and German law. She assists UK-based and international businesses, including medium, large and listed companies. Sybille also supports individuals, usually at board level.
Sybille is Head of the Irwin Mitchell German Group.
Her specialties include:
- International work
- Business sales and acquisitions (including TUPE transfers)
- Collective and individual redundancies
- Discrimination claims
- Drafting and negotiating contracts of employment and executives' service agreements and restrictive covenants
- Negotiating settlement agreements
- Termination of employment contracts and service agreements
She is the Honorary Chairman of the British-German Jurists' Association.
Sybille is ranked as an expert in her field by the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners Global.
Sybille qualified as a solicitor in 1993.