Rob is commercial litigation solicitor, dividing his time between the London and Southampton offices. He has considerable commercial litigation experience, but has a particular focus on high value contractual, negligence, fraud, and breach of confidence disputes, often with an international perspective. Rob regularly advises on emergency injunction applications and also has expertise in contentious public procurement issues.
From a sector perspective Rob devotes a lot of time to his interest in technology and manufacturing, in particular to the food industry, on which subject he is regularly published.
Rob qualified as a solicitor in 2010.
Advised an international trade finance business on the cross border recovery of major debt in Slovenia
- Advised an asset finance provider on emergency action and recovery following a discovery of fraud on the part of a former director
- Advised a well known design company on the defence of multi-million contractual claim
- Advised a renewable energy start-up company on the defence of deceit and inducement to breach claim brought by international computer company
- Advised a national vegetable producer and distributor on an important IT contract dispute, concerning the business’s core functions and automation
- Advised a national leisure centre operator on potential procurement challenge to a leisure portfolio tender process.
"Precise, firm and unflappable" - Legal 500, 2015
Business Growth Service Gets Axed - Food Manufacture - January 2016
The closure of BGS - Process and Control Today (online) - December 2015
Rob Coleridge responds to the Debenhams 'santa tax' story - Retail Week - December 2015
Rob Coleridge comments on how retail can learn from the grocery sector to build supplier relationships - Retail-week.com - November 2015