I am an Associate paralegal within the Motor Team and work out of the Birmingham office.
Career at Irwin Mitchell:
- Joined Irwin Mitchell 1998
- Associate 2004
- Worked in-house for Work Source 2011
- Fast Track Personal Injury Claims
- Streamlined MOJ Claims
- LVI/Fraud Claims
- Credit Hire Claims
- Pedestrian and motorcyclist claims
- Motoring conviction matters
What Inspired You To Get Into Law?
To help others in their fight for access to justice.
What Is The Most Rewarding Aspect Of Your Role?
Exceeding client’s expectations and maximising levels of compensation.
What Do You Do Away From The Office?
I am keen golfer and can be found on the course most weekends. I also enjoy mountain biking, attending the gym and spending time with my daughter.