Lisa has considerable experience of commercial property disputes and real estate litigation, with particular expertise in landlord and tenant matters.
She also specialises in leasehold enfranchisement and rights of first refusal matters for both institutional landlords and, occasionally, residential leaseholders.
Lisa has acted for major commercial, industrial, retail and property clients on disputes such as adverse possession and nuisance claims, breach of contract, guarantee liabilities and professional negligence claims.
- Managing the property litigation matters across HSS Hire Service Group's portfolio.
- Assisting in the management of various national retailers' property portfolios, including lease renewals and terminations, dilapidations claims, breach of covenant disputes and rent arrears.
- Defending an application for registration following adverse possession of part of an extensive commercial site.
- Providing strategic and technical advice on the rights of first refusal procedure for an exclusive London residential development.
- Obtaining possession of commercial and residential properties on behalf of various clients including Banks and LPA Receivers.
- Managing a national portfolio of industrial and office properties following acquisition a major investor.
"Lisa Stratford provided us with an excellent service in what was not a particularly complex case but could have been damaging to our profile and reputation had it not been dealt with efficiently and appropriately." - Legal 500, 2022 (Rising Star)
Lisa is a "Rising Star". - Legal 500, 2021
Lisa offers "pragmatic and easy-to-understand solutions" - Legal 500, 2016
"(Lisa) immediately started to provide the type and quality of advice we expect." - Kurt Mather, HSS Hire Service Group.