Kevin has over 30 years experience of M&A, corporate finance and joint venture transactions both UK and cross-border. He regularly provides strategic advice at board level.
- Acting for AES Engineering Limited on its acquisition of AV Technology Limited.
- Advising on the acquisition of a professional services firm with operations in the north and south of England.
- Advising German owned multinational Mabanaft Limited on the disposal of its Advanced Fuels business.
- Acting on the acquisition of a provider of volume legal services to financial institutions.
- Advising the multi-jurisdictional shareholders of Paul Napier Limited on a cross-border disposal to a US purchaser.
- Advising on the establishment of an ABS and joint venture between a service provider and a leading UK insurer.
"Sound, resourceful and diligent" solicitor with "good commercial acumen." - Chambers & Partners, 2013.
"Hardworking practice head Kevin Cunningham gives great advice'" - Legal 500, 2013.
"I have used Kevin's expertise since 1996 and find his ability to communicate in plain English, whilst ensuring my interests are protected combined with his commercial astuteness an unbeatable legal package." - Neale Evans, Owner, MB Advertising.