I am a consultant in the Private Wealth team in London, advising high net worth individuals, families and trustees on international and domestic taxation, asset structuring and succession planning.
I specialise in the international elements of UK taxation and cross-border asset structuring, and predominantly act for ultra-high net worth individuals and families with intricate multi-jurisdictional affairs.
I have extensive experience in providing complex cross-border tax and succession planning advice, and have a developed a particular expertise in advising international family offices.
I was admitted as a barrister and solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand in 2013. Prior to moving to London in 2017, I practised in one of New Zealand’s leading private client teams.
I am a full member of STEP, the world’s leading organisation for private wealth professionals.
- Named in eprivateclient’s Top 35 Under 35 list, 2021
- Named in Citywealth’s Top 100 Private Client Lawyers, 2021
- Associate Lawyer of the Year, Citywealth Future Leader Awards, 2020
- Named in Citywealth’s Top 100 Future Leaders List, 2020
- Listed as a ‘Key Lawyer’ in Legal 500, 2020.