Jon-Paul has considerable experience of advising clients in finance and commercial litigation disputes, with particular expertise in:
- Secured and unsecured recoveries work for banks and financial institutions
- Mis-selling of financial products such as IRHPs and PPI
- Contractual disputes
- Disputes relating to the sale of goods and supply of services
- Defamation claims
- Partnership disputes.
He qualified as a solicitor in 2010, he was then promoted to Senior Associate in 2021.
- Successfully defending the directors of an SME against a claim and injunctive proceedings issued by a national energy company in respect of the alleged breach of restrictive covenants and theft of confidential information
- Recovering several millions of pounds of unpaid loan debts for high street lenders across a portfolio of mortgage accounts
- Successfully defending a client at a four day trial against allegations of unlawfully removing chattels and causing damage in a commercial property dispute
- Acting on behalf of a lender seeking to recover debts relating to a portfolio of unsecured loans in multiple jurisdictions