Jeff is a solicitor in our national corporate team and is based in London. He advises UK and international clients, including from Europe and the USA, on corporate transactions across a broad range of sectors.
Jeff works with both private and public listed companies on a variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, disposals, restructurings and fundraising.
- Assisted in advising on the sale of Telsis, a developer of UCaaS solutions for small to medium size enterprises, to AIM-listed Gamma, a leading supplier of voice, data and mobile products and services in the UK.
- Advised Snowplow Analytics on its £4m investment from MMC Ventures. Snowplow has developed unique software enabling businesses to collect and own their customer data, gaining deeper insight into their customers’ behaviour.
- Assisted on the 2017 seed round and 2019 series A round for HANetf, Europe’s first independent, full service, third-party provider of UCITS Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).
- Assisted on the sale of Thomas Exchange Global, a London based retail foreign exchange (FX) business, to Irish financial services group, Fexco, now the largest independent FX operator in the UK.
- Assisted on the sale of case management software specialist, iCasework, to Civica UK.