Graham has considerable experience in all real estate transactions, but has a particular focus on charity and third sector transactions and projects. He also advises clients with significant property portfolios on general estate management and substantial disposals, as well as dealing with insolvency support.
- £100m plus refinance and property restructure of a clients leisure portfolio.
- Advising a Charity on a planning promotion / sale co-operation agreement and funding agreements with another charity including reinvestment of proceeds in a major refurbishment of existing facilities, including a listed building.
- Acting on all transactional and general matters for a national charity, in relation to their property portfolio in excess of 200 properties including disposals with overage provisions.
- Advising on property aspects of a successful tender submission and subsequent property documentation for operation of leisure facilities.
- Advising on and settling documentation to vary existing multi tiered leasehold structure of office premises to allow certain underlettings and granting of ancillary rights.