Emma is a Partner in our Corporate team, based in the Birmingham office. She has 16 years' experience in advising on all aspects of corporate work, including:
- UK and international acquisitions
- Disposals and corporate restructurings
- Public company advisory work
- Private equity investments.
She has acted for both public and private companies and individuals in a variety of different sectors, but predominantly in the manufacturing, advanced manufacturing and technology sectors, the further and higher education sectors and the corporate property and banking sectors.
- Advised Reconomy (UK) Limited, the UK’s leading provider of outsourced waste management and recycling services, on its recent acquisitions of ACM Environmental, Eurokey Recycling Ltd, Advanced Waste Solutions Ltd, GAE Smith Group Limited, Oceala Limited and Casepak Limited.
- Advised Motus Holdings (UK) Limited, a South African listed company in the automotive sector, on its acquisition of FAI Automotive plc, a brand leader in the automotive parts distribution market.
- Advised Vulcain Engineering UK Holdings Limited, a French PE backed engineering consultancy business, on its recent acquisitions of PDL Solutions (Europe) Limited and Insite Technical Services Limited.
- Advised Black Swan Data Limited, a data analytics company, on its secondary investment round and a disposal of one of its non-core divisions.