Emily specialises in employment law and is based in our Sheffield office. Emily joined the firm as a Trainee Solicitor in 2015, joined the employment team in 2016, and qualified as a Solicitor specialising in employment law in 2017.
Emily regularly advises clients on a full range of HR and employment law issues, including providing day-to-day HR advice on:
- Disciplinary proceedings
- Flexible working requests
- Contracts of employment and HR policies
- Restructures and reorganisations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Employment Tribunal litigation
- General HR queries.
Emily has experience in advising both employers and employees.
- Undertaking an in-house secondment as an employment lawyer at a leading airline
- Advising a large PLC on a full range of employment matters, including day-to-day HR advice and employment advice on an office closure.