Catherine is a Senior Associate Solicitor based in our Leeds office specialising in Corporate Finance. She advises businesses and shareholders on a variety of matters including acquisitions and disposals, equity investments, shareholder agreements, succession planning for business owners, and group reorganisations.
Catherine is experienced in dealing with businesses at all stages from start-ups and new ventures to more established businesses looking to expand and futureproof their businesses.
- Advised a Scandinavian listed company about its acquisition by a UK company
- Acted for a large family business with ongoing advice on corporate governance and succession planning matters
- Advised a start-up business in the food sector taking equity investment from domestic and international investors
- Advised a UK-based project business receiving tranches of investment from an overseas private equity house
- Acted for a high net worth individual in relation to various corporate investments.