Third Most Active Litigation Firm In 2018 According To The Lawyer Magazine
Irwin Mitchell’s reputation as a leading firm for litigation work has been boosted after being named as the third most active firm in the UK courts by The Lawyer magazine.
According to The Lawyer’s latest Litigation Tracker in 2018, the firm was involved with 42 cases.
IM’s key litigation stats from The Lawyer’s Tracker
- Third most active litigation firm in 2018
- Top five most active litigation firm over the last three years
- Number one in the Queen’s Bench division of the High Court between 2016 - 2018 (40 cases and 6.1% share)
- Second most active in the Court of Appeal Civil Division with 33 cases.
- IM has been involved in six Supreme Court cases since 2016.
The Litigation Tracker is a searchable database of over 10,000 recorded judgments across the main 15 UK courts dating back to 2015.
In addition to identifying the most active law firms, chambers, barristers and solicitors in court, The Lawyer’s online tool also highlights which are the most litigious sectors.
Expert Opinion“This is the second year in a row that Irwin Mitchell has secured a top three position in The Lawyer’s Litigation Tracker. IM has a proud heritage in ground-breaking litigation work and I am incredibly proud of the latest result as it clearly illustrates our credentials in representing clients on a wide range of court matters, including commercial, family-related or personal injury related disputes.” Andrew Tucker - Group Chief Executive & Partner