IM in the Community 22.03.2013 In February 2013, the Irwin Mitchell Charities Foundation was delighted to announce that the fundraising total for 2012 was £103,000. This completely smashed the fundraising totals of previous years and has resulted in 75% of this total being donated to hospices up and down the country, including St Luke’s Hospice in Sheffield and Martin House Children’s Hospice in Leeds. The remaining 25% will be donated to the national charity, Help the Hospices. We want to applaud all our staff who raised money through activities such as cake baking, raffles, marathons, pamper nights and more – they have shown just what a positive impact we can make in our local communities when we work together! In 2013, our focus now turns to the year ahead and we have a whole new raft of charities to get behind! In Yorkshire, we will be supporting: - The Children’s Hospital Charity – Sheffield - Little Hiccups - Leeds We’re really looking forward to working with our charities of the year in 2013 and we’ll keep you posted on how you might be able to support them too! Date for the diary On Friday 17 May, Irwin Mitchell volunteers will be joining forces with other companies to take part in Business in the Community’s national Give and Gain Day. We will have teams out and about around the country so do let us know if you are going to take part! We would love to see you there! Press contact James Clarke Press Officer +44 (0)161 838 3169 Email James Related articles 19.06.2018The New Tax Evasion Facilitation Offence 19.06.2018Legal Challenge To Inadequate Care ‘A Wake-Up Call To The NHS’ 18.06.2018Family Of Former College Cleaner Appealing To Ex-Colleagues For Help Following Cancer Death 18.06.2018Family Law Team Ranked Number One 18.06.2018London Drives UK Tourism But Other Regions Attracting Attention 18.06.2018Omnichannel And Experiential 'Key To Retail's Future Success'