Free Event To Be Held Next Week
Yorkshire companies are set to benefit from a special event featuring experts from the banking and finance world aimed at helping them secure funds for business growth.
Law firm Irwin Mitchell is hosting the event as part of its 2011 Autumn Seminar Series in order to discuss and promote business innovation and growth within the region.
The free event, “It's All About The Money”, on Tuesday 4th October will give companies the opportunity to find out about all aspects of business finance.
Financial specialists speaking at the event include:
- Hart Shaw - Steve Bell, Head of Corporate Finance will talk about the 'fundamental challenge'
- Lloyds Banking Group - Chris Perkins, Relationship Director and Paul Varley, Senior Manager Commercial will give tips on how to work with your bank and an update on the banking sector
- Finance Yorkshire - Ian Howson, Investment Manager, Business Loans and Ash Chopra, Investment Director, Equity Linked Finance will talk about gap funding and how Finance Yorkshire can help businesses
- Yorkshire Association of Business Angels - Catherine Kennedy, South Yorkshire Ambassador will cover 'Angel investment - where does it fit and what you need to know to get it'
- The FD Centre - Andy Collier, Regional Director will talk about the role of the finance director in maximising your chances of getting the funding you need from the correct sources
James Bullock, Partner in the Corporate team at Irwin Mitchell, hosting the event, said: “Business owners tell us that access to finance is one of the biggest issues at the moment. There are many good companies who are looking to grow and need some injection of capital in order to give them a boost. However there are ways to get access to funding and this event aims to arm people with the information and knowledge to be able to improve their chances of securing the help they are seeking.
“There is a great line up of speakers and we urge people to take advantage of this fantastic free event.”
This event is being hosted by Irwin Mitchell at their Sheffield office from 8am till 11am. Places are limited so people wishing to attend should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 274 4489 as soon as possible.