0370 1500 100

Illness at Royal Park Hotel, Bulgaria

Hotel illness outbreak


Inquiries have been received detailing that over 20 families have suffered from gastric illness after staying at the Royal Park Hotel in Bulgaria in June/July this year.  Guests have reported that chicken was pink in the middle, undercooked food, dirty conditions in the hotel restaurant and hotel rooms.  Guests also reported that staff were unhelpful and failed to do anything to help guests, especially with poorly children.

Irwin Mitchell have previously acted against First Choice Holidays for over 80 holidays makers who travelled to this hotel in the summers of 2004 and 2005 and also contracted gastric illness which was later confirmed as Salmonella Food Poisoning in some cases. Liability was admitted by First Choice and the majority of Claims have been settled.

Irwin Mitchell urge anyone who has been affected by illness at this hotel to come forward and contact us.