We provide high quality, commercial advice through every stage of a project, from start to end. Our team promote and protect your interests.
For more information on our construction services, call one of our specialist lawyers or get in touch online.
Our specialist construction team has a wealth of experience in drafting, advising on and negotiating the terms of contracts for a range of clients. This includes building owners, developers, funders, contractors, specialist subcontractors and consultants across a wide range of sectors. We can help you with:
- Procurement and the tendering process
- Construction contracts and subcontracts
- Letters of intent and pre-construction services agreements
- Professional appointments
- Ancillary documents such as novation agreements, collateral warranties, and third-party rights
- Security documents such as performance bonds, parent company guarantees and retention bonds
- Framework agreements and joint venture agreements
- Development agreements
- Finance and security documents
- Funding arrangements
- PFI construction documentation.
We work with construction projects of all sizes. Our experts can support you throughout any negotiations, making sure that all your decisions are fully informed.
We work alongside our market leading real estate and corporate teams in advising on large development schemes. Our team also help in relation to sales, acquisitions, lettings, and financings.
With offices across the country, our construction team are ideally located to advise both local and national clients. We’re also able to provide support on international projects and have contacts around the globe who can help with your construction issues.