Corporate Structure, Governance & Ethics
- Board Advisory & Support
- Executive Remuneration
- Company Governance
- Corporate Ethics
- Business Immigration & Prevention of Illegal Working
- Business Setup
- Shareholder Investments & Agreements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Joint Ventures
- Listings/ IPO (Corporate)
- International Business Setup In The UK
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Company Secretarial/Administration
- Dispute Resolution
- Company & shareholder disputes
- Corporate transaction disputes
- International disputes
- Greenwashing – Green Claims Code
- Online & Ambush Marketing
- Reputation Management & Defamation
- Corporate Tax and Tax Evasion (Failure to Prevent)
- Bribery & Corruption
- Corporate Digital Responsibility
- Cyber crime & Computer Misuse
- Data Protection & GDPR (incl. disputes)
- Data breaches & ICO Investigations
- Data Subject Access Disputes
- Market Abuse- Insider Trading, Market Manipulation
For all ESG enquiries, please contact our ESG advisors with the information below.
Our specialist sports lawyers have in-depth knowledge of the sports sector, many of them coming from sporting clubs and organisations themselves. They bring this passion and experience to a broad spectrum of ESG related services tailored to this industry, from corporate governance and compliance to environmental planning of a new stadium to awareness training on Diversity and Inclusion. For more information visit our Sport Sector ESG page.
The manufacturing sector is at the forefront of both the challenges and opportunities of building a sustainable business. From energy and emissions and waste management to responsible sourcing and large diverse workforces and work environments, our multi-disciplinary team of experts can help with achieving both the short-term wins and long-term goals. For more information visit our Manufacturing Sector ESG page.
Whether you are a developer, investor or occupier, there are significant considerations to ensure that properties are built and operated efficiently and responsibly. Our expert legal teams can advise across multiple real estate sectors to assist you in complying with regulations and managing the environmental and social impact of any property or development. From implementing of green leases and issuing of environmental permits to sophisticated environmental planning expertise, the team can guide you to achieve your ESG goals. For more information visit our Real Estate Sector ESG page.
Consumer facing and retail businesses are often in the spotlight when it comes to being responsible businesses. Fair labour practices, hyper consumerism and waste, safe working environments, packaging and marketing claims are all in a day’s work for these businesses. Our diverse team of consumer and retail specialists can advise on how to anticipate and plan for ESG considerations in this fast-moving environment to protect your business and ensure sustainable growth. For more information visit our Consumer Sector ESG page.