Sejal advises on all aspects of planning law, including:
- Certificates of lawful use
- Section 106 planning and highways agreements
- Statutory appeals
- Applications to the High Court.
She has experience in representing a variety of house-builders, care home providers, land promoters and investments funds.
Sejal also provides support to the corporate and banking departments on transactional work on planning and environmental issues.
- Negotiating planning agreements with complex re-sale and eligibility provisions for a London-based specialist affordable housing developer
- Providing strategic planning advice to a major housebuilder on a residential led development for 900 units in Suffolk
- Assisting and advising statutory objectors on the compulsory purchase order process for a retail-led scheme in Birmingham
- Undertaking planning due diligence on the acquisition and re-financing of various national property portfolios, including an acquisition of over 13 care homes and re-financing for 40+ leisure clubs.