Christian is a solicitor in the London Corporate team. He advises both UK and international clients, including from Europe, the USA and the Middle East. He assists on a wide variety of corporate matters, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity
- Venture capital
- Joint ventures
- Corporate advisory.
Christian works with both private and public listed companies including fast-growth companies, start-ups, owner-managed businesses and large international corporates.
- Advised Snowplow Analytics on its investment from MMC Ventures. Snowplow has developed unique software enabling businesses to collect and own their customer data, gaining deeper insight into their customers’ behaviour.
- Advised Acorn Growth on its private equity acquisition of Aerospares, a UK distributor of aftermarket aviation products.
- Advised a pharmaceutical company on its acquisition of a UK producer of medical and testing equipment.
- Assisted a property rental company, on its corporate restructuring and refinancing.
- Acted for a well-known car dealership on multiple share and asset purchases to bolster its second hand car business empire.
- Assisted an investment committee on the 2019 venture capital investment in a rapidly growing UK health food retailer.
- Assisted both investors and target companies on numerous seed and series A investment rounds.