Aurelia is an experienced commercial lawyer advising clients in the media and entertainment industries. She advises both individuals and businesses working in music, film, TV and digital media. She holds a certificate in Legal Rights and Trade Practices in the Creative Industries from UCL Faculty of Laws.
- Acting for a recording artist on her deal with the major record label, Sony Music.
- Advising a songwriter on an exclusive publishing deal with a major music publisher.
Providing advice to a fast growth digital media company on their joint venture with Ladybird Books.
- Advising an online recruitment company on their joint venture with a national newspaper publisher.
- Providing advice to a film production company on the financing, chain of title and commercial agreements of their film.
- Advising a well known television presenter on their agreement with a national TV channel.
- Providing advice to a well known television celebrity on a commercial agreement with the BBC.
"Working with Aurelia and the team was easy from start to finish. Efficient, thorough and very knowledgeable in our area. We look forward to working with them further in the future"
Christian Hughes, Founder, Toddler Fun Learning (YouTube)
Music Law with Aurelia Butler-Ball – BN1 Magazine, June 2015