0370 1500 100

The break-up of a relationship can be a traumatic and distressing experience. Couples often need to dispose of property and/or comply with financial obligations sometimes ordered by Court, which can add to the stress at what is already a very difficult and upsetting time.

That is where our experts can step in to help. We understand that these situations require particular sensitivity, efficiency and professionalism and that is why our experienced team can help you complete your property agreements simply, swiftly and without unnecessary stress.

How Irwin Mitchell Can Help You

We have many years of experience in helping couples manage their property and assets following a break-up. We can help you by:

  • Drafting and approving any necessary documentation
  • Liaising with lenders
  • Preparing legal charges
  • Providing clear and practical guidance and support throughout every stage of the process
  • Complying with timescales under court order
  • Liaising with the other party/solicitors on your behalf
  • Managing the distribution of funds
  • Checking Stamp Duty implications
  • Arranging Wills to be updated

Working With Us

We are committed to helping you deal with your property issues as smoothly and as quickly as possible.

You’ll have direct contact with the team working on your case and we will keep you up-to-date from start to finish, by phone or email, whichever is easiest for you.

You can rely on us to provide you with effective legal representation. Our lawyers are efficient and approachable and are ready to support and advise you in clear, easy-to-understand terms.

Contact Us For Expert Advice On Matrimonial And Civil Partnership Transfer

As one of the most successful and respected law firms in the UK, we are ready to help you manage the process of matrimonial and civil partnership transfer, whatever your circumstances and whatever your concerns.

To find out more about how we can help you to achieve the successful and stress-free division of your property and assets following the end of a relationship, get in touch with us on 0370 1500 100 or contact us online.

For general enquiries

0370 1500 100