Disputes over construction work are often hard to avoid, so our lawyers are here to help minimise the disruption they cause to your business if they do unfortunately happen.
We offer a specialist service to safely guide you through any disputes, including:
- Claims for extensions of time or variations
- Claims by contractors for losses caused by delayed or disrupted work
- Claims by employers for defective work
- Claims against professional consultants for negligent design or over-certification
- Claims by contractors and professional consultant for unpaid fees
- Advice on public private partnership (PPP) scheme disputes
- Enforcing adjudicator’s decisions
Our team provides tailored advice on construction disputes across a range of sectors, helping funders, developers, employers, contractors, sub-contractors and consultants with their issues.
We can support both local and national clients as we have offices based across the UK. Our experienced lawyers also have construction contacts around the world, which allows us to get the help you need, no matter where you are.
Our construction law experts will always provide strategic and efficient advice, considering a variety of resolution methods such as court proceedings, arbitration, adjudication and mediation.
We can help with both contentious and non-contentious construction issues, with a multi-disciplinary team who can undertake all aspects of legal work. Our specialists also have an impressive track record of success in this area, so you can be confident that you have the best chance of getting a positive outcome.
Contact Us Today
For more information on our services, call one of our specialist construction dispute lawyers on 0808 302 8680 or get in touch online.