1. The Promoter of the competition is Irwin Mitchell LLP. The competition is open to individuals resident in the UK and Eire only. Employees and their families of Irwin Mitchell LLP, their associated companies, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible for entry.
2. Employees of any associated competition partners are not eligible for entry.
3. The competition is open to all age groups. However, no more than 1 entry can be made by each applicant.
4. To enter the competition you should submit a pledge via the Irwin Mitchell website at http://www.irwinmitchell.com/dqdi/pledge
You must then share that you have made a pledge on social media using the links provided.
5. The Promoter does not accept any liability for lost, delayed or incomplete entries.
6. All pledges received that are also shared on social media will be placed into a prize draw to win £200 in Amazon vouchers.
7. The competition will be open from Tuesday 1 August 2017 and the competition will close for entries on Saturday 30 September 2017.
8. The winner will be notified between the 1 and 6 October 2017 and will be contacted via social media.
9. If the promoters of the competition have not had any correspondence from the winning party by Tuesday 31 October 2017 another winner will be randomly selected.
10. No cash alternative to prizes is available and prizes are non-transferable.
11. Promoter: Irwin Mitchell LLP, Riverside East, 2 Millsands, Sheffield S3 8DT.