1. The Promoter of the competition is Irwin Mitchell LLP. The competition is open to individuals resident in the UK and Eire only. Employees and their families of Irwin Mitchell LLP, their associated companies, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible for entry.
2. Employees of any associated competition partners are not eligible for entry.
3. The competition is open to all age groups. However, no more than 1 entry can be made by each applicant.
4. To enter the competition you should submit a pledge via the Irwin Mitchell website at http://www.irwinmitchell.com/dqdi/pledge.
You must then share that you have made a pledge on social media using the links provided.
5. The Promoter does not accept any liability for lost, delayed or incomplete entries.
6. All pledges received that are also shared on social media will be placed into a prize draw to watch the World Para Athletic Championships at the London Stadium on Saturday 22 July in one of the VIP boxes. The winner will be able to invite up to three additional guests to attend the event.
7. The competition will be open from Wednesday 1 June 2017 and the competition will close for entries on Friday 30 June 2017.
8. The winner will be notified between the 1 and 3 July 2017 and will be contacted via social media.
9. If the promoters of the competition have not had any correspondence from the winning party by Friday 7 July 2017 another winner will be randomly selected.
10. No cash alternative to prizes is available and prizes are non-transferable.
11. Promoter: Irwin Mitchell LLP, Riverside East, 2 Millsands, Sheffield S3 8DT.