I’m an Associate Solicitor in our Serious Injury team based in London. I’m also an accredited Brain Injury Specialist and Senior Litigator with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
Since qualifying as a solicitor, I’ve supported clients who’ve sustained life-changing injuries like traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries, and multiple traumas. I also represent individuals' families and their loved ones following fatal accidents, often attending inquests. As an experienced biker and cyclist myself, I have a special understanding for clients who’ve been involved in motorcycle or cycling collisions.
I’m passionate about securing my clients interim payments wherever possible. This helps me to put in place the right rehabilitation, care package and accommodation for my client, before the claim has ended.
My colleagues and I work to improve the quality of life for our clients, overcoming the impact of a serious injury as best we can. I also work to ensure that partners and families get the help and support they need, and assist them through the process.
I’m experienced with cases involving incidents in public places or the workplace, as well as domestic air crashes. I’ve also supported clients who were victims of childhood sexual abuse.
- Having suffered a catastrophic brain injury, our client required 24-hour care and support. The case settled at a negotiation meeting for £10.2m
- Our client was involved in a road traffic accident and suffered a spinal cord injury. The case settled at a negotiation meeting for £5m
- Having been knocked off their bicycle, our client suffered a severe brain injury. Benefitting from a bespoke rehabilitation pack, our client was able to return to work and regain their quality of life. Their case settled for £600,000
- Our client suffered a catastrophic brain injury, leaving them in a minimally conscious state and requiring 24-hour care. The case settled for £2.75m
- Having been killed when riding their motorcycle, we represented the deceased client’s family in their claim and secured a settlement of £150,000.
What Inspired You To Get Into Law?
I wanted to make a real, tangible difference to people's lives.
What Is The Most Rewarding Aspect Of Your Role?
Seeing clients gain access to early rehabilitation, care and support through compensation, and knowing that they can rebuild and restore their quality of life.
What Do You Like About Working At Irwin Mitchell?
The main advantage of working for a large, leading firm is the breadth of knowledge and expertise among my colleagues. I work with them closely to better support my clients.
What Do You Do Away From The Office?
Either tackling green lanes on my BMW 1200GS, or when time and family allow, going away on adventure motorcycle trips, the most recent being to Nepal and Morocco. Closer to home, I enjoy tennis, cycling and spending time with my family.